Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PLN11

The new video "2020 Vision" by Karl Fisch once again made me realize what matters about the future. I actually had to watch it more than once because it took me awhile to realize that he was making it all up to show us how the future "could" be.

The first video "Did You Know" by Karl Fisch shows us that technology has come so far since it all started. As the future generation of the world, if we don't keep up with the new technology we will be lost. We won't be able to function at home, at school or at work. This new "2020" video shows us just how easy it could be for technology to take over, especially in the field of education. His video shows us that Goggle, along with a few other technology based companies, will merge and merge again with major companies to form the biggest conglomerates ever. Fisch also says that this will actually make the world, not just our state or country, better and come to be closer than ever.

As I said in my first posting about Fisch's "Did you know" video, I believe that someday technology will run the world. However, I am not so sure if I am comfortable with this concept or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment