Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PLN1

The video "Did You Know" by Karl Fisch made me realize what matters about the future. Technology is so new but has come so far since it all started. As the future generation of the world, if we don't keep up with the new technology we will be lost. We won't be able to function at home, at school or at work. Forget functioning at work, you won't be able to even get a job!

I use technology almost every minute of every day. I wake up with an alarm clock. I brush my teeth with a Sonicare toothbrush. My family's car gets me to school safely (my mom drives it). In school I use a lap top in class to do my work. My teacher uses a Smartboard to teach on (which is really cool). We use cell phones to keep in touch. There is almost no part of our lives that is not touched by some form of technology.

Technology helps us communicate better, makes medical procedures better, makes space exploration better, basically makes anything it touches better. As we keep making technology better, everything it is related to should get better as well.

I believe that someday technology will run the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment